- Rick Grimes - Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- Daryl Dixon - What does your life say about you?
- Carl (Coral) Grimes - What advice would your future self give you in 30 years time?
- Glenn Rhee - What aspects of you do you keep hidden from close friends but expose to loved ones?
- Maggie Greene - When did you not speak up but should have?
- Carol Peletier - Would you rather your child be extremely intelligent and less attractive or extremely attractive and less intelligent?
- Rosita Espinosa - What relationships have ended but you can’t let go?
- Abraham Ford - When did you last say something and automatically regret it? What did you say?
- Eugene Porter - Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful fool?
- Tara Chambler - Do you stand for what you believe in or are you pleasing others?
- Morgan Jones - What are you holding onto that you need to let go?
- Judith Grimes - If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Michonne - What does your perfect day look like, from when you get up in the morning until you go to bed at night?
- Sasha - Usually, do you listen to your heart or to your brain?
- Tyreese - What is one fear that you know is holding you back from achieving success in some part of your life?
- Beth Greene - If you had to move to a different country tomorrow, where would you go?
- Merl Dixon - When did you last judge someone who you didn’t know?
- Dale Horvath - Are you making your difference in the world or stagnating?
- Lori Grimes - When did you last lie and regret it? About what did you lie?
- Andrea - If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- T-Dawg - When you meet new people do you think they like you because of your utility or because of your personality?
- Hershel Greene - Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
- Shane Walsh - What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- The Governor - Is trust more important than love or is it the other way around?
- Sophia Peletier - What outcome is worse than death?
- Otis - If you could erase an event from your mind which one would you choose?
- Milton Mamet - Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
- Mika Samuels - What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
- Lizzie Samuels - What has the little voice inside of your head been saying lately?
come on and ask me one:
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What’s your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What’s the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
got tagged by vans-off-the-balls. luckily i have so many musics.
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player etc. and write down the first 20 songs, then pass this on to 10 people. One rule: no skipping!
as always, i don’t forward, but i do complete the lists when tagged.
1. TimeWarp - Richard O’Brien (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
2. Fallen - Bree Sharp
3. Another Bag of Bricks - Flogging Molly
4. Pennyroyal Tea - Nirvana
5. Be My Baby - The Ronettes
6. Tainted Love - Marylin Manson (Soft Cell cover)
7. People Are Strange - The Doors
8. The Wind Cries Mary - Jimmy Hendrix
9. Sweater Song - Weezer
10. Surrender - Dropkick Murphys
11. Cruel Summer - Bananarama
12. Stand Back - Stevie Nicks
13. Undefeated - HorrorPops
14. Father’s Grave - Melissa Auf der Maur
15. Heartbreaker - Pat Benetar
16. Laid - James
17. Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
18. 99 Luftballons (99 Red Balloons) - Nena
19. Piece of My Heart - Janice Joplin
20. Creeque Alley - The Mamas & The Papas